Entertainment Pics

Hot Celebrity Nude & Naked Galleries

car sex girl with boy

http://3bp-index.blogspot.com/2014/03/car-sex-girl-with-boy.html






I saw her standing on the corner dressed in a tight salmon-colored dress that barely covered her ass and I knew at once that with carefully selected words, she would be mine for a price.  I slowly pulled up to the corner and rolled down my window.  She looked in my direction and we made eye contact. Leaving her similarly provocatively dressed friend, she slowly sauntered over to my car, leaned into my window and said, “Hi, I’m Candy. What are you looking for tonight?”
"Well, hello gorgeous, I was across the street and was blown away.  I had to come over to get a closer look.  I must say, you look even hotter up close."
She was a good actress, because she took the obvious lines in stride, and got to the point, “Well, maybe you’d like to take me on a date?”
I placed three $100.00 bills on the front seat.  "I’d love to.  Hop in."  
"There’s a park a half mile down the road.  Its quiet, hardly ever anyone there. No one will bother us"  
"Sounds perfect to me."  She closed the door, picked up the money and discreetly put it in her bag.  
I took her to the location she pointed out and she was right, it was the perfect location.  I walked around to her side and found her already on her knees waiting for me.  She was clearly a pro, in every sense of the word.  She took me all the way in her mouth, getting me rock hard in an instant.  She impressed me with her technique of putting a condom on with her mouth and then bent over my back seat.  What a perfect heat-shaped ass she had when she bent over.  I found myself fighting the urge to cum almost immediately upon entering her.  I was determined to get my money’s worth, and I was able to fight the urge for a while.  After some time, she must have sensed me getting close and maneuvered me to lay down on the back seat, removed the condom, spit on my cock and stroked me to completion while she massaged my balls.

car sex girl with boy, Pada: 12:48 AM
Copyright © 2014 Entertainment Pics Powered by Blogger - All Rights Reserved